This dish can be a perfect base to a TACO dish or simply serve with lentils or rice.
350g skinless pork belly
1 heaped tsp fennel seeds
1 heaped tsp paprika
1 tin chickpeas
1 tin butterbeans
1 heaped tsp cumin powder
1 heaped tsp chilli powder
3 spring onions
2 cloves garlic
1 fresh green or red chilli
2 little gem lettuce
1 ripe avocado
1 large tomato
1 eating apple
2 handfuls of walnuts
2 handfuls of croutons
4 tbsp fat-free natural yoghurt
Chilli sauce or chilli powder
1. Cut the pork belly into 1cm dice and put to one side.
2. Put 1 table spoon of coconut oil, cumin powder, chilli powder, fennel seeds, paprika and the pork belly into the frying pan.
3. Trim and cut the spring onions, squash in the peeled garlic cloves and stir in the chickpeas and butterbeans and their juices. Allow to simmer.
4. Finely dice the chilli, lettuce and destone, peel and chop the avocado along with the tomato.
5. Toss and pile all this onto a platter, grating the apple on top.
6. Ripple a little chilli sauce or chilli powder through the yoghurt and present in a small bowl.
7. Stir and mush (if you like) the chickpeas and butterbeans.
8. Drizzle in some soya sauce into the frying pan and continue to toss everything around the pan.
9. Drain the fat from the pork pan, then serve straight away.