Ingredients (Serves 4):
4 Large Eggs
2 Slices of Prosciutto
2tbsp Single Cream
10g Parmesan Cheese
4 Spring Onions
1 bunch Asparagus
1 Heaped tsp Plain Flour
12 Baby New Potatoes
300ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
250g Frozen Petit Pois
200g Baby Spinach
400g Undyed Smoked White Fish Fillets
- Boil the new potatoes in a pan until soft and set aside.
- Coat a baking dish with the truffle oil, then crack in the eggs.
- Tear the prosciutto slices in half and drape over the egg yolks, then drizzle with the cream.
- Finely grate over the Parmesan, then put in the oven until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Trim and roughly slice the spring onions, then put into the casserole pan with 1tbsp of olive oil.
- Trim the asparagus and add, along with the flour, milk, peas, spinach and a pinch of salt and pepper, then add the lid on and simmer.
- Pop the fish into a medium pan, cover with boiling water and simmer gently (6 minutes).
- When everything is ready, flake the fish over the veg, then serve with the lemon wedges, the egg dish. You could even add a tomato loaf.
#fish #omega-3 #healthyfats #protein #4veggies#nutritious #tastymeals #homecooking #balanceddiet #easycooking#15minutemeals #lovemykitchen #lovecooking #cookingqueen#cookingmachine #heathlyfood #scrumptious