An all time family favourite - scrumptious chicken pesto with lardons, sun-dried tomatoes, creme fraiche and wild rice.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
2 sprays of coconut oil
2 chicken breasts
10 sun-dried tomatoes
1 packet lardons
6tsp green pesto
3tsp creme fraiche
3 handfuls of wild rice
1. Place the chicken breasts in an oven tray and pop it in the oven (180 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
2. Whilst the chicken is cooking spray the base of the frying pan with coconut oil - add the lardons and fry for 5-8 minutes until starting to crisp.
3. Once the chicken is cooked, chop into thin slices and combine the lardons, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, pesto and creme fraiche in an oven dish. Mix well and place the dish in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Finally boil the wild rice following the packet instructions.
5. Once the rice and the pesto chicken is cooked, serve up and ENJOY!