This is an all time favourite and simple dish you can make with minimal time., You can swap the chicken for prawns or turkey mince for a change.
Meal Time: 15 minutes
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 red onion, diced
240g skinless chicken breast
salt and pepper
4 cherry tomatoes
3 handfuls of baby spinach
1 ball of mozzarella
20g pine nuts
1. Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and fry for 1 minute. Add the onion and fry for another minute.
2. Increase the heat and add the chicken breasts along with slat and pepper (to your taste). Stir-fry for roughly 4-5 minutes.
3. Throw in the tomatoes and cook until they begin to collapse. Toss in the spinach and stir through until fully wilted.
4. Add the torn mozzarella. Turn off the heat and let the mozarella melt before serving up this delicious dish.
5. Scatter over the pine nuts and hey presto!!!
#mozzarella #meltedcheese #chorizo #chicken #greenleafyveg #veggies #essentialfats #pinenuts #antioxidants #healthyeating #nutrition #nutritious #balanceddiet #lean #eatlean #eatleanorgohome #reducedfatmeals